Thursday, July 29, 2010

Wk 11 - 6105

So I've always been an Internet Explorer (IE) person. Mostly because that is what came installed on my computer, it is what my dad used his computer, and that is what my work used. Then last summer for my internet development class Doug wanted us to use Firefox. I actually prefer Firefox over IE. Then this week I was introduced to Google Chrome. I think I am switching again. I just love how using the Internet just keeps getting better and better.

I also learned about wiki tools. I still don't feel comfortable with using that in my classroom because I don't trust my students. I am responsible for everything that is posted and teenagers can be very mean. I would hate for something inappropriate to be published that hurt another student. I just don't want to take that risk. Perhaps if I move to the college level I will incorporate wiki's.

No comments:

Post a Comment