Thursday, July 8, 2010

Wk 8 - 6105

What I've been learning about this week (not particularly in this class) is that change is coming. Technology is here to stay and we, as teachers, need to adapt to the changing world of education. That is why I think this course is so beneficial. We get to spend 8 weeks learning about technologies and how to implement them into the classroom or in a distance education setting.

This week we learned about Windows Movie Maker and Audacity. Both great tools to use in the classroom, not to mention free, which is a word all educators love to hear. I wrote a lesson plan a few weeks ago that had the students creating a movie. I didn't know quite how I was going to implement it because I was not aware of Windows Movie Maker. Now I am definitely going to use this lesson plan next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment