Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Wk 12 - 6105

Who knew that iTunes had so much to offer. Especially free!!! I surely didn't. It is so great that the restrictive bounds that have been set on education are being crossed and knowledge is being freely shared over the Internet. Creative Commons is aiding in this endeavor. It is truly a remarkable day we are living in.

One note on last weeks accessibility. I just did a simulation for another class on how it would be to be blind and have to navigate the Web using a screen reader. The simulation had 3 relatively easy questions for me to find the answers to... I couldn't do it. I had to cheat. I hope I can be more conscientious when creating learning modules/activities/websites/etc online to be more accessible to ALL that may use my products.

No comments:

Post a Comment